Now a days Most of the kids spend more time on computer, video games and television which makes them to be inactive in their lifestyles. The time spent in these things may be spent in some physical activities. Parents should be a role model for their children. If the parents are looking very active, the children are more likely to be more active and will stay active for the rest of their life.
Research proves that half of the students who are inactive in classroom and who spend more time on watching television, computer are overweight and are usually less physically fit, as they don’t engage in activities which burn calories. Hence sports education is very much essential for kids.
Participating in Sports and other physical activities have many benefits for children. Physical activity always stimulates the physical and mental growth of a child and also it is not just limited to being fit but has good effects on their studies as well.
Sports help kids in character building and maintain energy and strength which improve their blood circulation and physically fit,it also improves the mental sharpness and stamina. It always develop a sense of friendliness, team spirit, confidence among children.
Education is partial without sports. So sports and physical activities are very important and it has to be encouraged in school curriculum. It is essential for parents and teachers to bring children back to the playground.
CHALLENGE FOR THE FUTURE
Khelega IndiaTo Badhega India
1. Every child has right to play.
2. Its social responsibility to engage children to play irrespective of age,sex and race.
3. Evening time from 4.30 p.m. to 6 p.m. can be declared as play time at national level.
4. During play time its mandatory for all children to engage themselves to play and no other person to engage these children in any other activity and if found must be treated as criminal offense.
As a parent, you must take preventive measures to minimize your child’s exposure to the harmful effects of mobile phones. These include:
- Do not give cell phone if your child is under 16 years. A child’s brain is too sensitive to withstand the effects of mobile radiation.
- Do not let your child hold a mobile phone directly up to his head. Use an air-tube headset instead.
- Do not let your child make calls in buses, trains, cars, and elevators. The mobile phone works harder to get the signal out through the metal, which increases the power level.
- Do not let your child use cell phone when the signal is weak. It will increase the power to the maximum, as the phone attempts to connect to a new relay antenna.
- Limit the use of cell phone around children.
- Make sure that there is no mobile phone mast or network tower near your home or your kid’s school.
- Do not let children take mobile phones to school.
- Do not leave mobile phones in your children’s bedroom at night.